The SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit is SAP´s recommended tool when it comes to a “New Implementation” of SAP S/4HANA. It facilitates the transfer of business data from a source system to an S/4HANA system; including predefined migration objects containing information about the relevant source and target structures, the relationships between these structures, as well as mapping information for the relevant fields The Migration Cockpit resides in the SAP S/4HANA system and is included in the license, containing 3 migration approaches:
- Transferring Data to SAP S/4HANA Using Files (XML files)
- Transferring Data to SAP S/4HANA Staging Tables (on HANA DB)
- Transferring Data Directly from an SAP System (via RFC Connection) – first released in 1909
In this session you will get an introduction to the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Migration CCockpit
- Overview on different migration approaches
- Demo on “Direct Transfer“