Dear User Groups,
digital transformation is in everyone’s mind, but where to start the transformation journey? And as SAP customer how to tackle the move from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA? The SAP Business Scenario Recommendations (BSR) report is now generally available and offers an easy first step to build your own case for SAP S/4HANA.
What User Group members can expect?
Every SAP Business Scenario Recommendation report is industry-focused and tailored for each SAP customer, based on input from your SAP ERP system.
- The report starts with an overview of the industry challenges and SAP’s relevant offering.
- It then moves on to selected operational business goals per line of business (e.g. Finance: “reduce days sales outstanding” or Manufacturing: “accelerate manufacturing cycle time”). For each of these goals, the report provides ERP-sourced data on the company’s current process performance and SAP usage.
- It then recommends SAP S/4HANA capabilities which help addressing possible issues, and indicates current proximity to or distance from SAP standard.
- Findings are complemented with industry benchmarks. Recommendations include explanations about process innovations in SAP S/4HANA and relevant SAP Fiori Apps.
- The layout and language is such as to appeal to business stakeholders. Links point experts to more detailed information.
This service is free of charge for customers with an SAP maintenance contract (direct or partner delivered).
Request your SAP Business Scenario Recommendations report at www.s4hana.com. For any additional inquires and feedback please contact [email protected].
Please feel free to share this information with your User Group members.
Your Global SAP User Groups Organization