How to Prepare for SAP S/4HANA as a Developer
Senior developer Michael Koch offers his insights into the implementation of SAP S/4HANA from a recent conversion project. This blog post, while not a “how-to” does offer a unique perspective on what new topics and tasks may be lurking on the horizon if you’re working on an S/4HANA conversion project. He offers some basics as well as tips on how to prepare your team.
On a Mission – The Latest and Coolest Developer Tutorials
In this blog post, you’ll learn about the latest tutorials from the SAP Tutorial Navigator, especially the new missions for which you can earn a badge. Some key topics include SAP Mobile cards, SAP API Management, SAP Screen Personas, SAP Cloud Platform, and more.
Improvements in How We Recognize Your SCN Achievements in Your Current Reputation
If you were a member of our community before October 2016, when it was still called SAP Community Network (SCN), you earned points and badges as part of the gamification and reputation system. When we re-launched the community as “SAP Community” in October 2016, all of the points, badges, and reputation you had earned prior to the cut-over date were rolled into a “Legacy Reputation” section in your universal profile. Now, we are breaking down some of those barriers between your previous reputation and your current reputation. This blog post explains it all.
The Equation for Becoming an Intelligent Enterprise: 3 Elements + 4 End-to-End Processes = 360° View on Your Business
There are three main elements of to make your enterprises intelligent. In this blog post, you’ll about the Intelligent Suite – the center of enterprise intelligence, digital platform (SAP Cloud Platform), and intelligent technologies, including the SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation and its portfolio of solutions.
Community Mission & Badge Roundup
Audrey Stevenson continues her series giving a shout-out to Community members who have earned a 2019 mission the week prior. The list covers all missions earned Monday through Sunday (midnight to midnight, UTC). Find out who was honored for the week of March 25-31, 2019.
Tutorials – ABAP
- Get Started with ABAP Development: Learn how to create your first ABAP project and application in Eclipse to run queries and display data.
- ABAP Development – Work with Core Data Services (CDS): Learn how to retrieve data from the database and display it in an SAP List Viewer (ALV grid) and in Integrated Data Access (IDA).
- ABAP Development – Create a Database Table: Create a database table from scratch using the ABAP Development Tools (ADT).
- ABAP Development – Create a Global ABAP Class: Learn how to create a global ABAP class in which you will retrieve data from a database.
- ABAP Development – Create a New ABAP Dictionary Structure: Create an ABAP Dictionary structure for retrieving data from a database.
- ABAP Development – Create a Simple ABAP Daemon: Learn how to create ABAP Daemons and interact with them using PCP messages.
For additional tutorials on ABAP Development, click here